Friday, December 09, 2005

Need A Little Help (From My Friends...)


Just got finished recording my review of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" for Definitely Not the Opera. It's phase 2 of the selection process for the film critic contest & I'm even getting paid for it. Think I did an okay job, despite being nervous as hell. Would have done better if I'd remembered to throw to that goddamned clip. I knew it was going to screw me up. Since I forgot, I had to start all over & I kinda lost my groove, but hopefully they can edit my two takes together so I sound competent.

"That's great," you say, "but why do you need our help?" Well, it turns out the contest is going to be judged by you, the radio listening public. So tune in to CBC Radio One this Saturday (December 10) between 3pm & 4pm, listen to my babbling about the resurrection of Aslan, then call or email DNTO to let them know that you think I should be their new film critic. Please. Tell your friends to do the same. I could really use this job!!

No comments: