Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holiday Loot

Ah yes, it's time once again for the traditional listing of all the cool shit you got from the Xmas Bunny. The boy & I did quite well this year. Highlights include:

A cell phone (him)
A raclette (me)
The Pinky Violence collection (me)
The Sin City Box Set (him)
Warsaw LP (me)
The Best of John Belushi on SNL DVD (me)
Black Christmas DVD (me)
A vintage steam iron (me) (?!)
Mister Rogers Adventures in Friendship DVD (me, from my sister)
Turkish delight (me)
Fruit candy (me)
Walkers shortbread (him)
And...


An Elvis mirror

Bonus gift: Since we found out 2 days before Xmas that my sister's boyfriend had also bought her the Muppet Show Season 1 box set, we decided to keep her copy and buy her something else.

Not so bonus gift: My parents generously splashed out on a nice big suitcase for me, which our cat, Darby, promptly pissed in. I think I managed to neutralize the scent with vinegar & will try a little vanilla extract to deoderize. Any other tips & suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Post your highlights in the comments & let me know what ya got.

No comments: