Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Christ-Mas Gift for You


Been spending a lot of time lately on the Music For Maniacs blog operated by Mr. Fab. It's basically a collection of Incredibly Strange Music and fun mash-up that reminded me of how much I actually love Incredibly Strange Music. Maybe it's related to my recent karaoke mania, who knows. Anyways, one of my absolute favourite finds on the site (soon to be yours too) is Wing. Yes, I may be a little late on the Wing bandwagon, hell, she's already been on South Park. But if you all knew about her, why the hell didn't you tell me?!?!?!

Basically, Wing is a lovely older Chinese woman who moved to New Zealand from Hong Kong ten years ago and started taking singing lessons. She performs at Hospitals and Retirement communites. She's recorded numerous albums of her favourite songs & a few pop novelties she couldn't pass up.

For the uninitiated, Mr. Fab recomends you start here and I have to agree with him.

For something truly brilliant however, go here.

And as a Channukah bonus, another of my favourites: Mr. John "Bowtie" Barstow.

Enjoy.

No comments: