Saturday, November 12, 2005

Terminal City Terminus

Without a doubt, one of the highlights of my brief tenure at Terminal City was the Friday night dinners. And so, last night we had the last of those dinners. Although there were no outright tears, there were certainly a lot of misty eyes and even Chris had to keep from getting choked up as he thanked everyone for their efforts. I got to catch up on my local politics, watch beer pitchers arrive in pairs every 15 mins for 4 hours, learn about how Matthew Good is Chris' nemisis, get to know "the Svelt Elk", hear intimate details of a murder trial involving a guy I went to highschool with & generally continue my two and a half week bender.

Thanks for the good times, everyone.















Now back to reformating my computer...

Ugh.

No comments: