Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Where's The Squirrel Who Says "Wheeee!"?

My spoon is too big!
You are Rejected. An animated short that was
nominated for an Oscar (2000), you seem to have
a hilarious personality that infects other
people. Do you find that people are often
quoting you? I wouldn't be surprised. You're
popular, but can get old pretty fast. Keep
coming up with new material and you'll do fine.

If you don't get the reference, try to find someone
who has Rejected on their computer. If you
don't get the reference, check yourself out at
http://www.bitterfilms.com


What Internet phenomenon are you? -updated-
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I got myself the Google title. Not a bad one, I must say. Everyone else gets the fun ones, it appears.

Shockah Karl said...

Cool, I got Penny Arcade!

I can see the sarcasm (I blame my tenure at prison . . . err . . . all boy Catholic highschool), but, edgy? I wouldn't consider myself edgy, although a guy in our film history class at UBC though I wanted to stab him in the eye with a spoon for some reason. But then again, that's more misunderstood or misperception than edgy isn't it?

Anyway I'll try to make it out for your Christmas shindig.