Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Holidaze Wrap Up

Hope the Xmas Bunny was good to everyone and a special thank you to everyone who made it out to the D.o.S. Xmassacre 2004. I know you probably all hate me now, but wasn't the food good?...

In other news, RIP Jerry Orbach (Lennie Briscoe from "Law & Order" and the voice of Lumiere in "Beauty and the Beast) who died earlier today. I always considered him extremely underrated and was sad to hear of his passing.

On a happier note, we've started some preliminary plans for the HONEYMOON, including a trip here. I'm so excited I can barely keep still.

Saw a bunch of movies, will try to post mini-reviews later...

2 comments:

christian said...

indonesia's gotta be a cheap vacation spot right about now...

christian said...

just checking to see if I'm banned from commenting yet...