Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Ready When You Are Spring

Seriously.

Here I was thinking I was all butch, weathering my first East-Coast winter. Bragging that it was the worst one seen my Montreal in like 35 years.

But, I'm done. I concede defeat. I am tired of snow.

Here I was optimistically dreaming of pedicures and purchasing my first two-piece bathing suit... but, no. We got what is likely the biggest dump all winter this weekend. Most of the outlying areas have already blown their snow clearing budgets for 2008. It is highly likely that the same has now happened to Montreal.

My walk to work has now turned into an obstacle course of giant black lagoons and winding, icy pathways that bring to mind the routes taken by mountain goats in the rockies.




It almost makes a girl miss Vancouver. Almost.

No comments: