Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update

Things are going well. We have been living in the apartment full time since my last post. Things are finally settling down to the point where I can start looking for a job (wish me luck), although I'm thinking of getting something part-time and then supplementing that with freelance writing gigs.

KC has been living with us for just over a week and he has already started to take liberties. Our brand new sofa bed is already quite scratched up in the back and my air plant is down to half its size.

We will be getting internet in the apartment in the next week or so, so my updates will be much more regular and hopefully I'll be able to get started on some of my feature ideas, as well as finally post some of my pictures.

1 comment:

Theron said...

...and a new life begins...