Sunday, November 28, 2004

EEEEeeeeeee!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!

You're the brooding goth girl of the Family, Nancy
Fletcher. You date rock stars and take them to
obscure Asian Horror films. Ian Curtis is your
own personal Jesus.


What Vancouver Fletcher Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My friends who I used to live with made a quiz. We lived in a house in this residential neighborhood. Through kind of a long story we became a family called "The Fletchers" and we each had a Fletcher name and identity. Bet you can't guess who I was. Please take this quiz, I would love to know what kind of Fletchers my new friends are.

Also, for the record, I do not recall ever actually having dated a "rock star" but there was that semester I was blacking out a lot so if you know which rock star I dated could you please let me know because I'm genuinely interested.

1 comment:

Shockah Karl said...

Apparently, I am "Eddie Fletcher"? Ummm ok.I haven't cycled since I was a kid growing up in Richmond. I blame it on moving to East Van and seeing prostitutes, used condoms, used syringes, and people with guns in their pants on my block. I can see the philosophical and musical metal head of the family part, though. As for wanting to date Bunny Fletcher, if she wasn't my sister? That's just a tad creepy. Was I around during this "Fletcher" era?

Anyway, cool new template. And Happy Festivus!!! Festivus for the rest of us!